Monday, January 19, 2009

Procrastination Log: Week Two

Well, this procrastination log is a littler later than the last one, but hey, holiday weekend! Aside from this stuff I've been reading a lot of really rad articles in New York Stories. Tom Wolfe's "Radical Chic" essay is so rad! Anyway, here is what kept me from posting this week:

The 44 Presidents Coming, Heh

An Oldie But a Goodie: Why Videogame Journalism Sucks

This Whole "Ignore Tao Lin Until He Goes Away" Strategy Isn't Working

Drew Magary Tears Apart Asshole Sports Know-It-Alls

I Really Want to Rant About Terrible Person Mark Driscoll's Terrible Profile, But I Don't Want An Ulcer


Anyway, more procrastination has come from Gears of War 2 than anything else this week. Who doesn't like fun, retarded gameplay matched up with a terrible storyline? The next log will take place after week 1 of the new semester, which means I will have to procrastinate even harder. Until then!

0 comments: