Thursday, January 8, 2009

Procrastination Log: Week One

You know what I do instead of blog and write more in general? I get distracted and read long internet articles! And from there I pester my friends to read them so that someone will talk to me about them. So from here on out, I'll try to tally whatever crap catches my eyes every week starting...now!

Adam Sternbergh Takes Down David Denby's Snark Without Snarking the Shit Out of Him

Uh, I Guess People Eat Squirrels in the UK Now

Speaking of the Times, They Might Go Out of Business Come May, At Least According to This Leap-of-Faith Hypothetical


ALIEN VS PREDATOR: A Poem for the Ages

Mick Foley, That Wrestler I Used to Watch Fight With a Sock, Reviews the Wrestler

Known Fat Guy Ricky Gervais Defends Hating Other Fats, Hilariously

Wonkette Absolutely Destroys Maureen Dowd's Pro-Caroline Kennedy Op-Ed

Flavorwire Interviews the Managing Editor of Pitchfork

Dude, Nazi Zombies

And with that, the things that helped me survive another week of boredom. Of course that doesn't include the many, many Wikipedia entries I numb my mind with. Should I add some commentary to these things? Probably. But I'm on vacation in Buffalo right now, so you'll have to cut me some slack while I drink and gorge myself on wings at the Anchor Bar. See you when my stomach and liver recover!

1 comments:

Sharon Clark said...

you're joking about vacation, right?