Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm a Neglectful Blog-Parent



Hey remember that time I neglected my blog for an insanely long time? No, not that time, the other time. No, the other time. Yeah, sorry about that. See, I have this thing called a thesis that kind of sucked all of my time away the last few months. Oh, and another thing called an internship. Well, I handed in a good chunk of my thesis (62 pages!) in the middle of December, and I've been drunk most of the time since! Ha ha, ignore that part if you're a potential employer who might be reading this. Oh right, said internship is ending next week, and I'm kind of at a loss for what to do next. Maybe I'll try being a kid one last semester before I officially become old and lame for the rest of my life.

Free time is hard to come by. Like, I mean free time where you don't have a clue what to do once you eat breakfast. On Saturday I had my first day of free time, free alone time since this past summer. Really. No homework, no field trip, no friends to see. I thought about going to the MoMa, forgot my student ID that gets me in free, and walked to Central Park. I walked, and then I sat, and then I wondered if this is what life will be like graduation and the economy leaves me hilariously unemployed (kidding, I have more confidence than that!). A possible New Year's Resolution: only get bored when I'm ready to. And I'm not. And I probably won't ever be.

Here is some obligatory culture crap. Best album: Dear Science,. Best Movie: Reprise. Best Book: Home. Best TV Show: Mad Men (more on that later). Best Blog: Wonkette, Wonkette, Wonkette.

Anyway, if you haven't heard the new Animal Collective yet, you probably should.

Animal Collective - My Girls

6 comments:

Pamela said...

I need more information on this sheep.

kid pretentious said...

the sheep came as a christmas care package to the huffington post offices...the sheep is actually an ottoman that was filled with goodies, including matching sheep slippers!

Anonymous said...

Guy
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1

Anonymous said...

Search engine Optimization
very handy, thanx a lot for this blog ..... This is what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

у меня уже есть [url=http://tutledy.ru/kachestva-muzhchin/53-samyy-zhelannyy-muzhchina.html]самый желанный мужчина[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the thoughts you are giving on this website. Another thing I'd really like to say is that often getting hold of some copies of your credit report in order to check out accuracy of each detail is one first motion you have to conduct in fixing credit. You are looking to thoroughly clean your credit file from detrimental details errors that ruin your credit score. [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-telets/62-kak-zavoyevat-muzhchinu-teltsa.html]как завоевать мужчину тельца[/url]