Monday, October 27, 2008

I Love You, I'm Not a Robber


So here's the thing, life only gets busier. That's from a new Banksy exhibit in the West Village I checked out. Hey, did you see what happened to the economy?! I, for one, am not happy about the Greatest Depression. But hey, good news... Radar folded! Shit, let me try again... someone tried to assassinate Obama today! Um... he's going to win next week? Yeah, let's go with that. Next week is the election, one of the biggest papers of the semester, and one of my three workshop stories. That's not change we can believe in! I'll post again when I wake up from the coma I enter on November 6th. Just kidding! Wait, no I'm not. I can't stay away for too long, internet.

Alexis Taylor - I'm Not a Robber

1 comments:

Sharon Clark said...

I thought you were saying the election is one of the biggest papers of the semester.