Monday, August 4, 2008

You're Not Doing Your Part, Jerks!

See, this blog has been snoozeville since my laptop went kaput, and probably before that, what with all the half-assed navel-gazing. My MacBook (complete with shitty speakers!) may have been purchased last week, but YOU were supposed to pick up the slack for me in the mean time. You're supposed to make me money via user-generated content! That's how the internet works. I can't make a profit if you readers and elbo.ws trollers aren't going to do my work for me. I demand at least five witticisms and photoshops relating to the Montauk Monster on my desk by the end of the day! Or the morning I guess. I'll take what I can get! Excuse me while I light a cigar with an old 'zine I published (high five for paperless content!).

Kelley Polar - Entropy Reigns (In The Celestial City)

0 comments: